- 1/4 stevia baking blend (NuNaturals)
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 t vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
2. Put the almonds, stevia, and coconut in a food processor and pulse several times until a coarse meal is formed.
3. Transfer mixture to a bowl and add the vanilla, salt, and egg whites. Mix until combined.
4. Form 12 small balls and place them on lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until browned.